The first products were ready at the end of February 1991, in the new plant of hollow-core slabs, which was built in Tamsalu by the Finns. Contemporary extrusion technology was implemented for the first time in Estonia. At first, only HCE220 slabs with the length of 5.2 m and 6.2 m were produced. Soon manufacturing of new hollow-core slabs according to the client’s measurements was implemented, which finally superseded the former production of standard, Soviet time slabs that dominated the Estonian market. Lighter weight and bigger load bearing capacity helped to make the new ceiling slabs even more popular. HCE150, HCE200, HCE265, HCE320 and HCE400 were added to the product range. Today it is possible to produce hollow-core slabs that are up to 500 mm high (HCE500) and even up to 20 m long. For the present, E-Betoonelement has become a leading hollow-core slabs producer in Estonia. At the end of the previous month, the volume of hollow-core slabs produced in the course of the history of E-Betoonelement exceeded 2,500,000 million m2. Ceiling slabs are manufactured both in Tamsalu and Harku.
- 2002 märtsiks oli E-Betoonelemendi Tamsalu tehases valmistatud kokku 1’000’000 m2 õõnespaneele.
- 2’000’000 m2 piir ületati 2006. a oktoobris.
- 1998 lõpus tootsime viimased HCE150.
- 1999 maist alustasime HCE200 tootmist.
- 1999 aprillis tootsime rendimasinaga esimesed HCE320 paneelid ning alates 1999 detsembrist juba oma enda masinaga.
- 1999 maist alustasime koorikplaatide KL100 ja KL160 tootmist.
- Tootmisjuhtideks on selle 20 aasta jooksul olnud Sirje Rohtoja (23.01.84 - 31.05.95), Peep Uueküla (02.12.94 - 19.02.97), Aare Pärna (05.05.97 - 23.11.08) ja Kersti Kuris (alates 24.11.2008)